AIM
goatasaur

Modern Life Shorts - 2 Modern Life Shorts - 2

Could work.

Keep doing this series... this is better than the previous one I just watched... I think you could have something good if you improved the sound quality and the storyboarding.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Really very good.

I enjoyed it... it certainly was unpredictable, and very funny.

Was that the Sonic CD theme I heard at the end?

attack of the snap attack of the snap

Neat.

I imagine this is going to get blammed, but it did make me laugh. You have some skill at animation, and your freehand drawings are better than anything I could do.

BORG Sound Player BORG Sound Player

There we go!

I guess I should have checked your other submissions, eh? Thanks for pointing this out; it's pretty cool. :)

StarTrek Computer SB StarTrek Computer SB

Good idea!

Now THERE'S a good idea for a sound board!

You should make a Borg one next; that is, if you want to keep with the Star Trek theme. I'd love to see a bunch of the stuff they've said in a single place.

azrag responds:

thanks for the review. I did this because I think it would be cool to think your at the comm. This is cool Flash. LONG LIVE STAR TREK. Ohh and dude I also have a borg sound board look in my other submitions you will find it.

CaveFlyer(The 7k Miracle) CaveFlyer(The 7k Miracle)

Well, it *IS* just 7k.

So you deserve some credit for saving NG some bandwidth. I swear to God, I'd rather have a Flash like this submitted than some idiot jamming a 128kbps Limp Bizkit MP3 into his Flash animation.

Please do not add a five-megabyte soundtrack onto this. Thank you.

SquidWardGames responds:

thnx! You're about the only one that gets the idea around here...

Leviathan Leviathan

Sweet.

Kind of reminds me of Dream Theater. Some of the guitar was a little too buzzy for my tastes; I like a fat sound with a lot of bottom. But very nice overall.