AIM
goatasaur

BORG Sound Player BORG Sound Player

There we go!

I guess I should have checked your other submissions, eh? Thanks for pointing this out; it's pretty cool. :)

StarTrek Computer SB StarTrek Computer SB

Good idea!

Now THERE'S a good idea for a sound board!

You should make a Borg one next; that is, if you want to keep with the Star Trek theme. I'd love to see a bunch of the stuff they've said in a single place.

azrag responds:

thanks for the review. I did this because I think it would be cool to think your at the comm. This is cool Flash. LONG LIVE STAR TREK. Ohh and dude I also have a borg sound board look in my other submitions you will find it.

CaveFlyer(The 7k Miracle) CaveFlyer(The 7k Miracle)

Well, it *IS* just 7k.

So you deserve some credit for saving NG some bandwidth. I swear to God, I'd rather have a Flash like this submitted than some idiot jamming a 128kbps Limp Bizkit MP3 into his Flash animation.

Please do not add a five-megabyte soundtrack onto this. Thank you.

SquidWardGames responds:

thnx! You're about the only one that gets the idea around here...

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

I can see why this is in the top 50.

It's awesome! I like it better than Divine Intervention, but that's just me. I'm more for the chaotic shoot-swarms-of-enemies than the sidescrollers. Meh.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Wow!

Possibly the best game I've played on NG. The learning curve is a little steep but once you get the hang of it it's a snap. Learning the patterns of enemies on the later levels is useful too.

Great graphics, music is a nice ambience and not at all overbearing... gameplay is awesome, and the whole project just reeks of style.

If I were in the business, I'd hire you. Best of luck.

Ultimate Soundboard Ultimate Soundboard

Well done!

I bet it took you a long time to find all those... I like the all-in-one soundboard much better than your others.

HomeStar Dress-up!!! HomeStar Dress-up!!!

Great, but:

There are ways to reduce the file size without noticeably cutting down on the quality of the music. If you'd like me to give you some pointers, contact me on AIM. It's not really a big deal for me (and for many people) because I have a fat pipe.

Other than that, it's pretty good as dress-up goes. Plenty of options.

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Only 13k?!

What more can you ask for with 13k?

This is an entertaining little flash halloween card. I got a couple chuckles out of making obscene carvings.

Good work.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Very nice...

The sounds and langorous pace make it sort of relaxing.

MECC made a game somewhat like this for the Apple II, where you started out as a chub, I think, and had to avoid bigger fish, fish hooks, and so forth... in time you grew to other species of fish (and eventually sharks, I think) and got to learn a bit about each one.

This reminded me of that.

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Awesome!

I haven't been on Newgrounds at all in the past few months... I am glad to see that people are still submitting quality games such as this.

Trapped is a very well-done puzzler. It isn't very long, but since I have to go to bed *sometime*, we'll count that as an asset.